During every interview you’ll be asked at least several standard questions. Some of them aren’t very easy to answer even if they look so. But, hey, you can figure them out, right? Why don’t you think about possible answers earlier?
A list of standard question, among others, includes:
• Why do you want to change the job?
• Which things you don’t like about your current job?
• Why have you chosen our company?
• What do you want to do in the job?
• What do you want to do in a perspective of few years?
• What are your strong sides? Optionally can be with connection to job you’re applying for.
• What are your weak sides? Optionally can be with connection to job you’re applying for.
• Why do you think you’re right person for that job?
• How much do you want to earn? You’d be surprised how many people don’t know that…